Krown Products Ltd. has implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We do not handle or store any credit card information on this site. All monetary transactions are handled by reputable third parties such as PayPal, inc.
Information Krown Products Ltd. Collects:
Krown Products Ltd. typically collects two kinds of information about our members:
* Information that members provide which personally identifies them during account creation.
* And, information that does not personally identify members which we automatically collect when you visit the MeshWorks online store.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
2. Non-Personal Information: We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access Krown Products Ltd.. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the browser you are using, the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, specific areas of the MeshWorks online store that you visit, and the duration of your visit.
3. Advertiser Information: We may allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect any information when you visit the MeshWorks online store. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during during your visit in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information.
We may use non-personal information in a variety of ways, to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, keep in mind that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
We may collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration and to track the use of Krown Products Ltd.. IP addresses are considered non-personal information. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service or to: (a) fulfill a legitimate government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users.
Transfer of Assets:
As Krown Products Ltd. continues to develop its business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will not be transferred to or used in any way by the acquiring entity. Your personal information will never be transferred, sold or given to third parties.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.